COVID-19 Reports on Latin America and the Caribbean
- No. 70: Access to Information in Central America: Review by Sarah Buck Kachaluba (October 31, 2021)
- No. 69: Access to Information on Elections (Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador): Review by Evelyn Lugo and Antonieta Ubillo (October 31, 2021)
- No. 68: Indigenous Peoples’ Access to Information in Mexico: Review by María Lourdes Quiroa (October 31, 2021)
- No. 67: Accessing Brazilian Legislative and Judicial Information: Review by Daniela Reise (October 21, 2021)
- No. 66: Accessing Resources and Information During the Pandemic (CARICOM, OECS, PAHO): Review by Yasmin Morais (October 6, 2021)
- No. 65: “Love in time of COVID 19” Pandemic, Repression and Access to Information in Nicaragua by Margarita Vannini (September 30, 2021)
- No. 64: Access to Women’s Rights in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay: Review by Barbara Krieger (September 27, 2021)
- No. 63: Access to Information on/for Venezuelan Refugees: Review by Juan Andres Fuentes (September 24, 2021)
- No. 62: Access to Education in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Cuba: Review by Jeanette Lebrón (September 20, 2021)
- No. 61: Brazil’s Federal Supreme Court Library During the Pandemic by Luiza Gallo Pestano (September 19, 2021)
- No. 60: Regional Challenges in the Caribbean by Jolie Rajah and Marcelo Rodríguez (July 9, 2021)
Top sources for Latin America – Caribbean
Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico
Publications and Presentations
- 08/2021. COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean: Experts Examining Legal Responses by Dr. Michele A.L. Villagran and Marcelo Rodriguez. Canadian Law Library Review.
- 08/2021. Bibliotecarixs enfrentando la desinformación y sorteando las dificultades que impone la pandemia de COVID-19 de Marcelo Rodríguez, Bárbara Krieger y Juan Andrés Fuentes. Boletín de IFLA-LAC.
- 07/2021. A year on: Librarians monitoring COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean by Marcelo Rodriguez. ACRL News. International Insights.
- 02/2021. One Year Later: Reflections on COVID-19 Monitoring in Latin America and the Caribbean by Yasmin Morais. LISP/SR Blog.
- 12/2020. Legal Responses to COVID-19 in Latin America and the Caribbean: From Argentina to México, From Barbados to Guatemala, From the Bahamas to Chile by Marcelo Rodriguez. Slaw.ca
- 10/2020. A plataforma colaborativa das bibliotecas da Justiça do Trabalho sobre a Covid-19 é citada no relatório de Monitoramento da resposta legal ao COVID-19 na América Latina e no Caribe. Grupo de Bibliotecários em Informação e Documentação Jurídica do Rio de Janeiro.
- More publications and presentations.